Thursday, July 26, 2007

That Special Moment

When you face a moment and you feel that this is what you want,not once does it cross your mind that this moment is not going to be eternal.Or maybe sometimes you know,but you just want to absorb yourself into it without caring about what lies ahead.Life is like this,composed of moments out of which a handful make you feel that you are actually living with a purpose.I, being one of the living have seen it too.Sometimes it turned out to be a mere illusion but then I learned to distinguish,hopefully not too late.At least I have learnt how to sort out my priorities to some extent.People say that love transfers your thinking power from your mind to your heart.But it is this love which actually defines your life.Whatever you do has a purpose,and it is your love for this purpose that motivates you whenever you fail.And till you don't stop trying,you steer your life.If you cannot change the world,change yourself for your goal.Nothing in this world is easy,but nothing is impossible.But all this you can do,only if you believe in two things-your purpose and yourself.Be patient and happiness will follow.

These are the realities of life,much harder when you face them.There are many who fail and are on the verge of giving up,when life suddenly bestows a blissful gift. It is the effect that moment has on you, and it can change your entire life.The most beautiful moment I ever had is imprinted in my mind and my life.Today's date marks that special moment-the beginning of a new journey.I am still travelling and I'm not alone.I've had a few obstacles now and then but this togetherness has given me the strength to hurl them out of my way.It is my faith,my purpose,my love.

No comments: