Saturday, July 14, 2007

shoe story


Here i m,facing another weekend...my friend couldnt book the harry potter movie tickets,so m sittin in a cyber cafe...well i cn narrate my shoe story...i wore a new pair of chappals to my company yesterday...its a beautiful red one wid pearls and buckles on it...got it for 350 bucks in aizawl wid ma...well it didnt feel as good as it looked...i m used to wearing comfortable and nearly flat chappals..thinkin dat a lil bit of change wudnt do any harm,i bought it...it had a one inch heel...well dat wasnt botherin me...the rough edges wer cutting my feet and it had a thin strap so i hd a tuf time balancin myself...i suffered terribly the whole day,not to mention the embarassin twist of my ankle in front of many people...im wonderin if i shud wear it again...

No comments: