Monday, July 16, 2007

ABPP

ABPP(Agile Business Process Platform) YB(Yellow Belt) training...it proceeds to Green belt....n finally Black belt...sumthing like karate or taekwondo...Resolved not to doze off today...expected a middle aged person to come...but it turned out to be a young guy with really straight and shoulder length hair(god i wish i had such hair!!!)...the other ppl attendin the trainin wer kinda familiar wid all the stuff...i and two of my frens fm BITS werent...we tried to b as attentive as possible,but hardly got 1/4th of wat he was tellin us...it went on for 3hrs...a pat on my back for not sleepin..den had lunch n back to my usual job..chattin,orkuttin n offcourse bloggin...had to meet a lady for KT(Knowledge Transfer) on my project...she scheduled it for the next day...phew!one wrk less for now...have to prepare for my quiz...studyin one whole website is not a joke...wish me luck!!!

No comments: