Monday, July 16, 2007

Bad Day

Can't avoid the dark side of life...yeah my Orkut account got hacked...the account which i ahd been using for the past 3 years...along with it,my gmail and yahoo accounts associated with it...i had accessed it from a cyber cafe on saturday...when i tried to do the same yesterday,well it wasnt accepting my password...same for the other accounts...i got a mail in my bitsmail account at 7:27pm on sunday,sayin dat my yahoo password has been changed.but i didnt even access net in sunday!!!im never joinin orkut again....was strugglin wid dat yest...den rememberd i had to recharge my cell...wen i was walkin towards the shop,3 boys shriekd wen dey drove past me,just to frighten me...wat shud i have done?well i was shocked...already tensed n now....hmmm...wat a day...

1 comment:

Be happy said...

Hi
Sorry to know that ur account being hacked. Be careful in future, What happened to yr grand mother?