Monday, September 3, 2007

A GREAT WEEKEND


Hello there...i had an eventful weekend...


i n my ps-mates had planned to go for CHAK DE INDIA on friday..but our plan didnt wrk out...thank god i was prepared for it...my roomie had an extra ticket.


Saturday..i and my roomies went to Innovative for CHAK DE INDIA...awesome movie...very inspiring...hardly get to see such movies in bollywood...shah rukh is the best coach!!!n i just loved komal...b4 goin for the movie,we had corn n juice(it was the worst anar juice i'd ever tasted!!i miss chimpu ji!!!)since we missd lunch...had snacks during interval...aftr the movie,we went to commercial street...shopped there till 8!!!we r yet to settle our debts...dnt remember who paid for whom!!


Sunday..2nd appointment for root canalling..the first one didnt hurt...n the doc had told me that the most painful part was over...so obviously i wasnt prepared for wat was coming...it was a different doc this time...he injected anaesthesia and made me wait till its effect wore off,so dat i wud feel every bit of it!! :( later on,he said SORRY... *&%^#$@!!!!


I made my poor friend wait for me for an hr...Finally when i made it,we left to meet another friend...we had lunch...chicken biriyani and kababs...heavy!!!!then she took us to her hostel...had a wonderful time der..she prepared kheer for us...we laughed and laughed...being with them brings back memories of my school...im just myself...n i forget all my worries...i miss those days.. :(


Finally i headed for home...i have a new roomie...so its 4 of us now..we hd fun yest...watched ddlj n had mutton biriyani..my poor stomach cudnt handle the pressure anymore...finally went to bed wid a terrible stomach ache... :(


Monday blues again...im scared of just one thing..dentist's appointment tomorrow...plz pray for me!!


No comments: