Sunday, August 26, 2007

TRIPLE ACTION

It's really difficult to return to work after three whole days of leisure. Our company was closed on Friday for Varalakshmi Pooja. Most of my friends had gone home, so I was left wondering what to do. I thought I'd utilize my time to prepare for CAT, but who am I joking? I got a DVD on Friday, with three movies- Chak De India, Bheja Fry and Partner. The print of the first one wasn't good, but i watched the other two, one after another. Enjoyed both! I have a plan to watch Chak De this weekend with my PS-mates. Hope it happens!
I spent the next two days readin ERAGON. One of my friends had asked me to return in by Monday, so I had to finish 500 pages in two days. Wasn't that difficult. I managed to do it! But CAT????
Visited the dentist yesterday. Couldn't tolerate my toothache anymore. He just tapped it once and said that it was obvious. I had to get a root canalling done. I'm really scared now. My mom had done it recently, and she told me it was extremely painful. And I don't have anyone to accompany me when I go for it!
I met my school friend yesterday and had lunch with her. We chatted for a long time. It was great. But i can't stop thinking about the root canalling.. :(

No comments: